Our LifeTime Guarantee
FIP Treatment last for 84 days. After 84 days of treatment there are 84 days of observation period, and if there is no relapse of the illness during that time, your cat can be considered cured! We're now the only supplier providing the LifeTime Guarantee policy, If your cat relapses after completed the 84 days treatment program, we will provide GS-441524 injectable medication for free！
Kindly check all the rules and regulations about our guarantee below.
1. Join our Facebook Group.
2. Post to begin the FIP treatment process.
Parents should make a treatment post on the Facebook page FIP Rescue group to begin the treatment process, The post should contain; a laboratory report on their diagnosis including CBC and Chemistry blood test panels, videos of them walking, and photographs of their eyes;
3. Contact with our admin for dosage and supplements guide.
According to your cat's current symptoms and weight, our admin will help you to adjust the dosage, and give you an appropriate treatment plan.
4. Continue 84 Days treatment with us.
- Update and record how your cat is doing to the Facebook group every 2 weeks(not less than 6 times in total);
- Follow our admin's instruction and advice;
- Use entire 84 days treatments from the MAXPAW team, and do no mix medicines from other channels.
- The guarantee is declared invalid when the owner refuses to follow our treatment or instructions.
5. Guarantee policy
The guarantee activates at Day 1 of the Observation period (Check with your admin to approve treatment completion ), if your cat has a relapse in the observation time of 84 days, we will send free doses at no cost (amount of days depends on our vet’s judgment).
6. Documents required for the MAXPAW Guarantee:
- Testing Schedule prior to starting FIP treatment: A, B, C, D & E (Discuss with your admin if do not have one of these documents)
- Fill out the Blood Work Record Form and update it for your admin every month.（This form will come with your package)
- On week 12, please submit the blood work record prior to completing the treatment ( This is required for deliberation between MAXPAW Vets to approve treatment completion)
(B) X-ray (optional)
(C) Ultrasound (optional)
(D) Photo of cat eyes
(E) Video of cat moving and jumping
7.Prior to stopping the treatment
- Send one of the admins from our Facebook group a copy of your cats CBC, Chem panel and ultrasound or X-Ray.
- Wait to hear back from our admin before stopping the treatment. Our admin reserves the right to require extending the treatment days and dosage adjustment during the treatment period if the blood marker indicates is has not cleared or FIP improves slowly.
8. If you feel your cat is relapsing
a. Reach out to one of the admins of the MAXPAW group
b. Provide updated CBC, Chem panel and Ultrasound or X-Ray
c. Along with the following information
• Type: dry or wet
• Ocular lesions: yes or no
• Neurological symptoms: yes or no
• Date of start:
• Date of birth:
• Weight: Before and after treatment
• Medical History
If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment, you need to address these with our admins. These admins are specialized in FIP and have access to the veterinarians and specialist as well.